As the largest and most influential business association in Los Angeles County, the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in our region. The Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce has championed the needs of the business community and the citizens it serves through a period of raw, brilliant boosterism to a continuing era of sophisticated national influence.
We design and advance opportunities and solutions for a thriving regional economy that are inclusive and globally competitive. The Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce serves a diverse membership of businesses of every size, from nearly every industry, in every community across Los Angeles County.
The L.A. Area Chamber Represents:
- More than 1,400 members.
- More than 650,000 employees.
- Small, medium and large-sized companies.
- Businesses from more than 35 industry sectors.
- Businesses from across L.A. County.
- The interests of more than 235,000 businesses in L.A. County.
The chamber membership is a proven investment to grow your business and create a better L.A. Join the more than 1,400 members who benefit from the Chamber's advocacy, programs and resources throughout the year. Visit our website to explore all the advantages of being a Chamber member.
Each Year We Deliver:
- More than 40,000 referrals to member companies.
- 120 plus business and professional development programs.
- More than 25 advocacy and signature events.
- Nearly 100 graduates participating in our civic leadership programs.
- More than 10,000 job opportunities and internships for L.A. youth.