The Sacramento MBDA Export Center aims to help minority business enterprises succeed as exporters to the Asia Pacific Rim. We are part of a network of Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) centers located across the U.S., funded by the Department of Commerce, and operated by California Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce.
Our center provides technical assistance and introductions to a network of global contacts and networks encompassing U.S. and foreign trade promotion agencies, trade associations, chambers of commerce, and a diverse number of economic institutions and private entities who can provide in-country opportunities and market intelligence to help companies succeed.
The Sacramento MBDA Export Center provides the following services to assist minority business enterprises:
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Export Documentation Assistance
- Identification and Introduction to:
- Capital and Trade Finance
- International Contracts
- International Markets and Networks
- Industry and Global Market Research
- Inbound and Outbound Business Development Trips
- Referrals to Other Businesses