Singapore Airlines has been in the cargo business for over 50 years. Singapore Airlines Cargo, a division within Singapore Airlines, operates a dedicated freighter fleet and also manages the cargo capacity on passenger flights operated by Singapore Airlines, Scoot and SilkAir.
Singapore Airlines Cargo offers more than 900 flights a week from its Singapore hub, at Singapore Changi Airport, linking more than 100 destinations.
We place great emphasis on delivering quality service to our customers. Our on-time delivery commitments, as measured through the Cargo iQ industry standards, continue to be among the best in the industry.
- Airmail - Singapore Airlines Cargo offers high quality and reliable airmail logistics solutions that suit your business requirements. Our extensive network and stringent handling standards at our dedicated mail facilities ensure timely delivery of your shipment.
- Charter Services - At Singapore Airlines Cargo, we offer customised solutions to meet your delivery needs. Our charter services provide the flexibility to transport your cargo to destinations that are not on our regular flight schedules.
- Dangerous Goods - Singapore Airlines Cargo employs highly trained staff, who follow stringent handling procedures to ensure the shipment of dangerous goods abides by IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. This ensures that we never put our passengers, crew, cargo or the environment at risk.
- Live Animals - We handle the live animals with care in compliance with IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR). You can also rely on our dedicated staff to ensure the welfare of the animals.
- Perishable Cargo - Singapore Airlines Cargo delivers your perishable cargo to its destination fresh and on time. We are able to meet the special requirements of a wide variety of perishables. Whether you transport vegetables, seafood, chilled meat or flowers, our temperature-controlled facilities ensure that your perishable cargo arrives in optimal condition.
- THRUCOOL - Transporting life-saving pharmaceutical and healthcare shipments across the world has become increasingly complex. In meeting these exacting requirements, Singapore Airlines Cargo has introduced THRUCOOL. This dedicated cold chain service ensures that high-value, time-sensitive and temperature-controlled pharmaceutical cargo are transported with speed and reliability.
Singapore Airlines Cargo encourages e-Air Waybills as part of the wider industry initiative on electronic documentation. Customers can also track shipments online via our website.
Hub and Handling Capabilities
State-of-the-art ISO-certified airfreight terminals and rapid ramp transfers help ensure the shortest possible flight connections. Singapore Airlines Cargo transports a wide range of shipments on our flights, which includes rare animals, precious artworks and race cars. For shipments with the tightest transport deadlines, we also offer Swiftrider® – our guaranteed uplift product.
Singapore Airlines Cargo is a proud recipient of various prestigious awards in the industry. Some of the accolades under our belt include
- "Best Air Cargo Carrier - Asia" at the Asian Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Awards
- "Top 5 Airlines by Cargo Carriage" at the Changi Airline Awards.